Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I don't really like shopping. Or crusades.

I took my kids shopping today. They were out of school. That's like torture for me so I decided to share the love and I dragged all four of them out to look for shoes. We came home with a suitcase, a strainer and a snowman themed spoon rest. Every household should have one.

It wasn't altogether bad but while we were out I saw a bumper sticker that I'm still pondering. It read:

This vehicle uses only terrorist free gas and dinosaur free oil.

Okay, I get the terrorist free part. But dinosaur free? Please tell me we are not on a crusade now to save the dinosaurs. I'll save the whales. I'll race for the cure. I'll stamp out hunger. I'll immunize by 2. But I absolutely WILL NOT join a crusade to save the dinosaurs! Talk about a lost cause.

Wait.

Maybe if we could find a way to save the dinosaurs and set them on the terrorists....


Hmmmm.....

Off to get me a bumper sticker.

No comments: