Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mama said there'll be days like this.

It's been sortof a crappy day. I won't go into all the reasons. Here are a few of the highlight moments that made me shake my head.

I went to Walmart. (No wonder it was a crappy day, I detest Walmart.) While trying to park someone tried to steal my parking space as I was pulling into it. I honked and got irritated at which point they stopped moving until I parked and then drove past me in a huff. I spent 3 extra minutes in my car thinking about how dumb that was because I was parked so close to the door and they would probably key my car on their way in and out. They didn't, but they probably thought about it.

When I came out of Walmart to the above mentioned car I loaded my stuff in and when I took Pudge out of the cart it started to roll and hit my bumper. It didn't do any damage and a guy who was standing nearby grabbed it for me and put it away. That may sound like a good thing but then he proceeded to stand a mere 6 feet from my car and have a cigarette while I finished buckling my kids in and tried not to breathe. I detest smokers. They are the rudest people on the planet.

On my way home it was one jerk after another pulling out in front of my car or cutting me off. I kept getting trapped behind slow vehicles. At one stop light, I was the last in a big long line of cars waiting to make a left turn and I didn't make it through. As I sat through the second cycle of lights I noticed one of the reds was sortof flickering. I think it was laughing at me.

I'm going to bed early tonight. Mama also always said that things look better in the morning. I hope she's right.

No comments: