Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blog Types

Have you noticed? There are a lot of blogs out there. They seem to fit into a few categories.

The happy family blog. This is where you tell all about how wonderful the kids are and all the fun adventures you are having.

The personal journey blog. The one about where you are in life and the things you're doing or learning.

The networking blog. The one where you try to drum up business or meet people.

The social blog. The one where you keep up with everybody and anybody, some you know, some you don't.

The pointless "this recipe turned out pretty" blog. No explanation neccessary there, I think.

There's nothing wrong with those. I have a couple. This one is new and, for me, it is different. You don't know who I am, and I won't be telling you. That's because this is my honesty place. The place where I get to say who I really am without fear. Just me, the real me. The stuff I want to say, but sometimes don't because I've learned that most people can't handle my strong opinions. So it might be what I'm craving today. It might be my political or religious views. It might be my mood, my health, my observations, my...whatever. I make no apologies and you don't have to either. You are welcome to make comments. I'll moderate them before they are published. I won't publish anything mean. I'm not here to be mean. Just to speak. (er... type.)

No comments: