Saturday, December 13, 2008

I haven't posted in a while. I wish I needed to make an apology to all of my dedicated reader but that would only be me. I'll get over it.

So here's the thought of the day. I'm completely unmotivated. I should be doing something really important right now. Or maybe even something just necessary, like cleaning the bathrooms. I'm not. I spend too much time on the computer lately and I'm starting to feel guilty about it. So I'm taking a little while off from my alter ego blog. My regular one will continue to be updated once in a while but for now I'm getting started on a project. A big project. It's Hubb's Christmas present. I hope he likes it and I hope I can get it done in a mere 11 days. I'd better get to work.

I love Christmas. I hope when it is all over that I'll get my motivation for the mundane things I should be doing back. I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: